CFC™ Properties – A Cook Group Company
As Greater Bloomington’s leader in property management for more than 40 years, CFC TM Properties, a Cook Group Company, provides comprehensive property management, leasing, retail, and hospitality services. We take great pride in the restoration and promotion of downtown Bloomington, Indiana. CFC also has properties in Solsberry, Indiana and Canton, Illinois.
At CFC, we strive to attract and maintain talented and motivated people looking for exciting and challenging experiences. We are an organization that believes in its people and offers a variety of opportunities for individuals to achieve their career goals.
Our Full Time Benefits Package Includes:
- 401(k) retirement savings plan w/company match
- Profit sharing
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Life insurance
- Medical and Dependent care flexible spending accounts
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- My Cook Pathway Tuition Assistance program
- Fitness Center Access
- Employee Assistance Program
CFC is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer for minorities, women, protected veterans, disabled individuals, and any other protected class.*
Current Open Positions:
To view and apply for jobs at CFC Properties or other Cook companies please visit: www.cookmedical.com/careers.
* Cook provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at HR@CFCProperties.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job.