320 W. 8th St. – Bloomington
As the former home to the Showers Brothers Furniture Factory, this saw-toothed brick building has been an important Bloomington landmark for over 80 years and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Renovated in 1995, Showers Plaza provides 47,000 square feet of leasable commercial space.
Office space for lease provides 776 sq ft with a reception area and a collaborative workspace. The building provides a welcoming environment that offers skylights, lush greenery, seating, and is located on B-Line Trail.
• Collaborative workspace
• Reception area
• Elevator and stairway access
In addition, the building offers:
• Two beautiful 2-story atriums with skylights and lush greenery
• Tables, chairs, and vending machines in the north atrium
• UPS and FedEx drop boxes located in the south, green vestibule entry
• Showers available in restrooms
• Adjacent to the Trades District garage
• Surface lot with 2-hour guest parking on-site
• Next to City Hall and the B-Line Trail
• 3 blocks to the downtown square
• Near several restaurants
All CFC Properties Provide:
• Online rental payments
• Online maintenance requests
• 24/7 emergency maintenance service
This is an ideal office and business location for those who desire immediate access to the downtown area, including convenient access to City Hall.
To learn more about this property or to schedule a tour, call us today at 812.332.0053 or email us.
Includes common area maintenance, property tax, insurance and estimated utilities.