101 W. Kirkwood Ave. – Bloomington
Fountain Square involved renovating the entire south side of the square and was responsible for revitalizing downtown Bloomington in the 1980s. Ten separate buildings were carefully merged into one, resulting in a beautiful, multi-purpose building with over 95,000 square feet of leasable space for retail and commercial, including event uses.
Office space for lease provides 1,357 sq ft with 3 private offices, a reception area, conference room, and more. This spacious suite is located on Bloomington’s downtown square.
• 3 private offices
• Reception area
• Conference room
• Natural light & LED lighting
• Elevator and stairs access
In addition, the building offers:
• Building has 4 main entry points, including a loading area on the south side
• Professional and charming atriums with oversized windows
• Atriums provide additional tables and seating, including outlets
• Intricate 3-story staircase and glass elevator in The Main Atrium
• 2nd elevator in the east side of the building
• Cascading 1-story fountain
• Fountain area includes comfortable seating and end tables
• A shower is located in the lower level restrooms
• Parking garage with sky bridge (south side of the building – currently under construction)
• Additional public parking available along the north, west and east sides of the building
• Highly visible location on the south side of the downtown square
• Located between College Avenue and Walnut Street
• 1 block to the Monroe Convention Center
• Near several restaurants
All CFC Properties Provide:
• Online rental payments
• Online maintenance requests
• 24/7 emergency maintenance service
This is an ideal office location for those who desire immediate access to the downtown area and have the option to extend their work or client meetings to multiple places in the building.
To learn more about this property or to schedule a tour, call us today at 812.332.0053 or email us.
Includes common area maintenance, property tax, insurance and estimated utilities.