205 N. College Ave. – Bloomington
Formerly the Graham Plaza Hotel, this beautiful building was renovated in 1979 and has since remained one of the most desirable office and retail locations in downtown Bloomington. The eight-story building, which offers two classic elevators and large and small offices, is located adjacent to a public parking garage. Lobby and multiple bathrooms were renovated in 2015!
This double-room suite for lease provides 544 square feet of space.
• A grand, large welcome area with an arched window
• 1 private, corner office with 2 arched windows
• Raised Ceilings
• Terrazzo flooring
• Located on the 2nd floor
• Just off the elevator access
• Views of the historic, downtown square
In addition, the building offers:
• Elegant entryway on the main level
• 2 common restrooms located on each floor
• Handicap accessible restroom located on the 4th floor
• Adjacent parking garage
• Parking meters available along the east and south sides of the building
• Highly visible location – corner of College Avenue and 6th Street
• On Bloomington’s downtown square
In conclusion, this is an ideal office location for those who desire easy accessibility to the downtown area and want to make an impeccable impression with cliental.
To learn more about this property or to schedule a tour, call us today at 812.332.0053 or email us.
Includes common area maintenance, property tax, insurance and estimated utilities.