205 N. College Ave. – Bloomington
This beautiful eight-story building, formerly known the Graham Plaza Hotel, was renovated in 1979 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Since the beginning, Graham Plaza continues to be one of the most desirable retail and office locations on the downtown square.
Large double-room suite with large arched windows, 544 sq ft of leasable space on the downtown square.
• 1 private office
• Reception area
• Natural light
• Terrazzo flooring
• Elevator access
• Raised ceilings
Additional suite features:
• Reception area has an arched window
• Private corner office has 2 arched windows
• Ceilings are raised
• Views of the historic downtown square
In addition, the building offers:
• Elegant entryway on the main level
• Near the Morton Street parking garage
• Public Parking available along the east and south sides of the building
• Highly visible location – corner of College Avenue and 6th Street
• On Bloomington’s downtown square
• Near Fountain Square
• Near several restaurants
All CFC Properties Provide:
• Online rental payments
• Online maintenance requests
• 24/7 emergency maintenance service
This is an ideal office location for those who desire immediate access to the downtown area and want to make an impeccable impression with clientele.
To learn more about this property or to schedule a tour, call us today at 812.332.0053 or email us.
Includes common area maintenance, property tax, insurance and estimated utilities.