120 W. 7th St. – Bloomington
Originally built in 1925 as a Masonic Temple (without windows), CFC Properties renovated the One City Centre building in the early 1990s. Today, the building features a prominent four-story atrium lobby with glass balconies, lots of windows, and multiple private offices. Located in the Bloomington Courthouse Square Historic District, the property is adjacent to the Justice Center and near numerous downtown offices, restaurants and shops.
Large suite with 4 private offices, a reception area, natural light, 1,097 sq ft of leasable space.
• 4 private offices
• Spacious reception area
• Natural light
• Carpeted flooring
• Elevator and stair access
In addition, the building offers:
• Professional entry into a 4-story atrium lobby with skylights
• Shared conference room access
• Common back entry point with alley-way access, including trash disposable
• Near the Morton and Walnut Street garages
• Parking available on W. 7th Street along the front and west side of the building
• Located between College Avenue and Walnut Street
• 1 block north of the downtown square
• Near several restaurants
All CFC Properties Provide:
• Online rental payments
• Online maintenance requests
• 24/7 emergency maintenance service
This is an ideal office location for those who desire immediate access to the downtown area and value client first-impressions in a highly esteemed building.
To learn more about this property or to schedule a tour, call us today at 812.332.0053 or email us.
Includes common area maintenance, property tax, insurance and estimated utilities.