120 W. 7th St. – Bloomington
Originally built in 1925 as a Masonic Temple (without windows), CFC Properties renovated the One City Centre building in the early 1990s. Today, the building features a prominent four-story atrium lobby with glass balconies and multiple private offices. Located in the Bloomington Courthouse Square Historic District, the property is adjacent to the Justice Center and near downtown restaurants and shops.
Two private offices, a reception/waiting area and additional work space. Building amenities include access to a shared conference room.
Includes common area maintenance, property tax, insurance and estimated utilities.