301 N. Morton St – Bloomington
The Illinois Central Railroad Freight Depot, AKA “The Depot”, was built in 1906 and played an important role in the development of Bloomington’s heavy industries transporting primarily limestone and furniture. The building is located in the Showers Brothers Furniture Factory Historic District and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The Depot was fully renovated in 2015, and today, it provides 5,500 square feet of leasable office space.
Commercial 2-story building with 6 private offices and spacious collaborative spaces. Provides 5,500 sq ft of leasable space near the downtown square.
• 6 private offices (2 on the 1st floor and 4 on the 2nd floor)
• Collaborative workspaces
• Open ceiling
• Natural light
• Carpet flooring
In addition, the building offers:
• 2-story building
• Contemporary interior
• Multiple entry points
• Outdoor patio space with a sitting area and deck
• High traffic area
• Private surface parking lot
• Near the Morton Street garage
• Public parking available along N. Morton and W. 7th Streets
• Located on the corner of Morton and 7th Street
• Near several restaurants and the B-Line Trail
• 2 blocks to the downtown square
All CFC Properties Provide:
• Online rental payments
• Online maintenance requests
• 24/7 emergency maintenance service
This is an ideal commercial location for those who desire immediate access to the downtown area, value a high traffic area, and easy access to City Hall.
To learn more about this property or to schedule a tour, call us today at 812.332.0053 or email us.
*Includes common area maintenance, property tax, insurance and estimated utilities.