208 N. Walnut St.-Bloomington
This charming gem was built circa 1900 and was home to The Faris Market for a century. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and was renovated in 2008 to accommodate downtown retail and office spaces.
Retail space for lease provides 957 sq ft and is just off Bloomington’s downtown square. This space is currently set up with a deli-style partition, complete with electricity, and washing station.
• Open-floor plan
• Floor-to-ceiling display windows
• Deli-style partition with electricity
• Washing station
• Stylish wall sconces and modern chandeliers
• Storage closet
• Wood-laminate flooring
In addition, the building offers:
• Paint colors can easily be updated
• Front and side entry points
• Back entry point with alley-way access, including trash closet
• Downtown street access
• High traffic area
• Near the Walnut and Morton Street garages
• Public parking available on N. Walnut Street along the front of the building
• Located between 6th and 7th Street
• Half a block off of the downtown square
• Near several restaurants
All CFC Properties Provide:
• Online rental payments
• Online maintenance requests
• 24/7 emergency maintenance service
This is an ideal retail and office location for those who desire immediate access to the downtown area and value a high traffic area.
To learn more about this property or to schedule a tour, call us today at 812.332.0053 or email us.
Includes common area maintenance, property tax, insurance and estimated utilities.