115 N. College Ave. – Bloomington
Constructed in 1929 and renovated in 1985, with additional investments in 2015, the Uptown Plaza is part of the Bloomington Courthouse Square Historic District. This building offers 19,000 square feet of leasable to space to retail and commercial tenants.
Commercial space provides 2,344 sq ft of leasable space with 20 ft ceilings, 3 private offices, a collaborative workspace, kitchenette, loft, private restroom, and more.
• 3 private offices
• Collaborative workspace
• Carpeted flooring
• Stair access
• 20 ft ceilings
In addition, the building offers:
• Atrium with skylights and lush greenery
• Showers in lower-level restrooms
• Near the Morton Street garage
• Parking along College Avenue in the front of the building
• On the West side of the downtown square
• 3 blocks to the Monroe Convention Center
• Near several restaurants
All CFC Properties Provide:
• Online rental payments
• Online maintenance requests
• 24/7 emergency maintenance service
This is an ideal commercial space for those who desire immediate access to the downtown area and value a high traffic location.
To learn more about this property or to schedule a tour, call us today at 812.332.0053 or email us.
Includes common area maintenance, property tax, insurance and estimated utilities.