116 W. 6th St. – Bloomington
The Wicks Building is located in Bloomington’s Courthouse Square Historic District and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Originally constructed in 1915, the main level was renovated in 1995, while the 2nd and 3rd floors received a full renovation in 2014. Today, the building offers prime retail and office spaces.
Downtown suite with 1 private office, open floor plan, kitchenette, 1,371 sq ft of leasable space.
• 1 private offices
• Open floor plan
• Adjustable lighting and natural light
• Wood-laminate flooring
• Elevator and stair access
In addition, the building offers:
• Wheelchair accessible access
• Near the Morton and Walnut Street garages
• Public parking available along the front of the building
• Highly visible location on the north side of the downtown square between College Avenue and Walnut Street
• Back entry point with alley-way access
• Near several restaurants
All CFC Properties Provide:
• Online rental payments
• Online maintenance requests
• 24/7 emergency maintenance service
This is an ideal office location for those who desire immediate access to the downtown area and value first-impression appearances.
To learn more about this property or to schedule a tour, call us today at 812.332.0053 or email us.
Includes common area maintenance, property tax, insurance and estimated utilities