8 South Main St – Canton
The former Lewis Pharmacy/Emporium Building, built in the later 1800’s and originally two buildings, was renovated in 2010 and now provides 5,600 square feet of retail and office space. The property still has its original cabinetry, booths, functional soda fountain and checkerboard floor.
Private and quiet single office suite located off the square. Building includes a common waiting area with restrooms and an elevator.
Gross Lease; rent Includes common area maintenance, property tax, insurance, and utilities.