1 East Side Square – Canton, IL
The historic Randolph Building, constructed in 1883, was renovated in 2009 when the adjoining building was attached. The building, located in Canton’s downtown square, now offers retail spaces on the first floor, and luxury apartments on the 2nd floor.
This spacious, retail suite provides 1,589 square feet of space located on the downtown square.
• Elongated space – ideal for displaying products or for a collaborative workspace
• 1 private office with privacy window
• Storage rooms
• Floor-to-ceiling display windows
• Views of the downtown square
• Option for an adjoining room
• Multiple entry points
• Back entry provides a loading area
• Free street parking
• Across from Jones Park
• Near several restaurants
• Only minutes to Illinois State Route 9/E. Locust Street
All CFC Properties Provide:
• Online rental payments
• Online maintenance requests
• 24/7 emergency maintenance service
This is an ideal location for those who desire immediate access to the downtown area, including Illinois State Route 9, and value a high traffic area.
To learn more about this property or to schedule a tour, call us today at 812.332.0053 or email us.
Includes common area maintenance, property tax, insurance and estimated utilities.