September 10th marked the 30th anniversary of Fountain Square’s 3-year, 10-million dollar building restoration that began in 1985. The 130,000 square foot building has retail, office, and community event space. It is home to 62 local businesses, including tech innovators like Envisage, and has served as a launching pad for local shops like EllieMae’s Boutique, Mirth, and O’Child Children’s Boutique.
Attendees heard from the following speakers:
• Jim Murphy, President, CFC Properties
• Gayle Cook, Co-founder, Cook Group
• Amanda Barge, President, Monroe County Commissioners
• John Hamilton – Mayor, City of Bloomington
• Steve Ferguson, Executive Vice President and Chairman of the Board, Cook Group
Following the event, attendees were invited to browse Fountain Square’s enhanced spaces, including the ballroom and fountain area, and view the new Gallery Wall.